Over a week ago Leicester stopped Liverpool’s run for the Premier League trophy, and we can say boldly that The Foxes deservedly took the point from Anfield, and even could take the victory. This was a slightly positive result in the otherwise poor form of the team and three consecutive defeats.
Manchester United failed at home against Burnley in the ninth game under Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s leadership. However, The Red Devils showed character, class, and everything needed to avoid losing even though they were with two goals behind.
Definitely, the team from Manchester showed improvement since the appointment of Solskjær. The players are performing with desire, create interesting attacks, and the team’s stars are in a great form. Despite all positives around the club, the defence is still shaky and have just three clean sheets in nine fixtures, one of which, against Tottenham, was a real miracle. Leicester are playing nobly against bigger teams, while Jamie Vardy is comfortable with Manchester United’s defenders and has four goals versus them. I
I will back Both Teams to Score, with Manchester United 2-1 Correct Score. We recommend placing this bet in bet365, where you can take advantage of a $100 Welcome Bonus and regular promotions for loyal customers.
*New online customers only, min £10/ €10 stake, win only, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 3 X £10/€10, 30 day expiry, free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full T&Cs apply.
*Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
*New customers only. Real money deposit required. Credit or debit card only. Deposit & bonus amount must be wagered 6 times (min odds 4/5) prior to bonus funds and associated winnings becoming withdrawable.
*18+. New customers who registered EnergyBet account via special link only. Min deposit £10/€10. 10x wagering on combi bets consisting of a min. of 2 events, min. odds 1/4, and min. total odds of 4/5, within 30 days of being credited before any withdrawal can be made. T&Cs apply.
Leicester vs Manchester United Head to Head
Manchester United rarely fails in the games against Leicester and have won five of the previous six fixtures against them. The last victory was at the start of the season on Old Trafford with the 2-1 score. Leicester have just one success against The Red Devils in this century – September 2014. Both teams have scored in three of overall four games since the returning of The Foxes in the Premier League.
|10.08.2018||Manchester United vs Leicester||2-1|
|23.12.2017||Leicester vs Manchester United||2-2|
|26.08.2017||Manchester United vs Leicester||2-0|
|05.02.2017||Leicester vs Manchester United||0-3|
|24.09.2016||Manchester United vs Leicester||4-1|
|07.08.2016||Leicester vs Manchester United||1-2|
Leicester vs Manchester United Stats
- The Foxes have lost the previous two games at home, and haven’t lost three consecutive home fixtures in the league since December 2014.
- Leicester is the team with most earned points in the Premier League after being behind in the score.
- Vardy and co. have won only once in the previous 14 games on Sunday.
- If The Red Devils win on Sunday, that will be their fifth consecutive victory – for the last time this happened in 2012.
- In six of overall ten games since Solskjær’s appointment have been scored goals in both nets.
- Manchester United’s fixtures are with most scored goals in the league with an average number of goals of 3.5, while in 79.17% of the games the goal line of 2.5 was covered.
- Manchester United is the only team in the league that have received a yellow card in each of the fixtures of the team.
Leicester vs Manchester United Odds
Leicester vs Manchester United Team News
The only injured player of The Foxes is the midfielder Daniel Amartey. Marcos Rojo is injured for Manchester United, while Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial are in doubt.